2007 Award Winners
Winners were announced at the ADME Achievement Awards Event, Saturday evening, 23 February 2008 at the Sheraton New Orleans.
Back Row, left to right: Jay Weidner and John Stachnik, On the Scene; Michele Lend, Atlanta Arrangements, Inc.; Sam Thompson, metroConnections; Brandi Lupe and Heather Sullivan, Convention Designs; Liz Watson, PRA Destination Management, San Francisco; Grant Snider, JPdL Toronto Inc.; Chris Baker, Chicago Travel Consultants.
Front row, left to right: Susan Henderson, DMCP, CMP, Atlanta Arrangements, Inc.; Susan Gray, DMCP, MAC Meetings & Events; Nicole Marsh, DMCP, CMP, The Arrangers DMC; Rhonda Marko, DMCP, CMP, CMM, Destination Nashville; Jillene Szostak, Chicago Travel Consultants.
The ADME Awards go to...
Destination Management Professional of the Year
- Susan Henderson, DMCP, CMP - Atlanta Arrangements, Inc. - Atlanta GA
Destination Management Rising Star
- Liz Watson, DMCP, CMP - PRA Destination Management San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
2007 Achievement Award Winners
Best Innovative Event - $50,000 and Under
- metroConnections, Inc. - Minneapolis MN - Storyboard »
Best Innovative Event - $50,001 to $100,000
- Destination Nashville - Nashville TN - Storyboard »
Best Innovative Event - $100,001 to $200,000
- Chicago Travel Consultants - Chicago IL - Storyboard »
Best Innovative Event - $200,001 and Above
- JPdL Toronto Inc. - Toronto ON - Storyboard »
Best Overall Program
- On The Scene - Chicago IL - Storyboard »
Best Recreational Activity
- MAC Meetings & Events - St. Louis MO - Storyboard »
Best Team-Building Activity
- Convention Designs - Greenwood Village, CO - Storyboard »
Best Tour Program
- Atlanta Arrangements, Inc. - Atlanta GA - Storyboard »
Best Transportation Logistics
- PRA Destination Management San Francisco - San Francisco CA - Storyboard »
Joanne O'Connor President's Award
- Nicole Marsh, DMCP, CMP - The Arrangers DMC - Denver, CO