- International Conference General Sessions - earn contact hours for viewing these highly reviewed sessions from Barcelona
- ADMEiXchange - a monthly interactive webinar for ADMEI members only
- DMC Institute - great introduction to the world of destination management
Here's your opportunity to participate in the International Conference. Each of the four general sessions are available for viewing and contact hours to use for DMCP and CMP certification or recertification education contact hours. The cost for all four sessions is just $200 for ADMEI members; individual sessions are $65 each.
If you have more than one staff that needs the contact hour certificate, ADMEI has a 50% discount coupon for each additional staff after your office/location has purchased the video.
The sessions are:
• Targeting Your Global Audience in the Digital Age with Sebastien Tondeur
• Industry POV with David Bartlett, Dave Caldwell, Annamaria Ruffini, and Christophe Verstraete
• The DMC Conundrum: Will it Ever Be Solved? With Padraic Gilligan and Patrick Delaney
• Security in Event Management with Eda Ozden, Gordon Keay, and Justin Kelley
Ready to learn more? Clickhere to sign up for all four videos.
Stay tuned for the next ADMEiXchange.
New DMC Staff Members
Presented by Nicole Marsh, CMP, DMCP and Kevin Brewer, DMCP
Have new staff that don't know much about Destination Management? This webinar series or workshop is tailor made to help them!
This DMC Institute is designed to cover the fundamentals of Destination Management delivered in an interactive format by industry veterans. We’ll discuss the evolution of DMCs from ground operators to the value added service providers of today. We’ll review the advancement and standardization of the industry through the efforts of ADMEI for both companies and individuals. We’ll also analyze the overall business processes of DMCs including sales and marketing, proposal development, due diligence and onsite execution. Additional topics include pricing strategies, risk management, vendor relations and client communication.
At the end of the series, you will:
- Have the tools to analyze existing processes and apply the keys discussed to adapt to the current business climate;
- Have a deeper understanding of the DMC industry as a whole and the resources available to differentiate your company with clients;
- Walk away with recommendations and specific action items from our expert speakers and your peers that can be implemented immediately;
- Have had the opportunity to interact and share success stories while further developing industry best practices.
This webinar series is now FREE to ADMEI members.
Just log-in to the Members Only page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on See All Videos >> at the bottom of the page.